Meal updates from last week:
The meals this week were all very successful. The Thai chicken thighs were very good. The sauce tastes so good served over steamed rice. Chicken caesar burgers were amazing as usual. Flavourful and moist, they are one of the best that I have made.
I am planning meals this week for Sunday-Thursday. I am not sure what will be happening Friday and Saturday, but we will make that decision when we get to it.
- Shepherds pie from @lifeinthelofthouse this will be served with a salad and apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert.
- Chicken parmesan soup from @bakedbyrachel we will eat this with a salad on the side.
- Almond, berry and chicken spinach salad from @chelseasmessyspron my son is not crazy about salad, but he will eat all of the salad components except the spinach. When I plate his meal I give him chicken and then mixed berries.
- Grilled pizza roll-ups from @weelicious this will be served with mixed raw veggies and dip.
- Bulgogi BBQ chicken tacos with mango slaw from @halfbakedharvest this recipe cannot be found on her website, you need to follow her on Instagram where she has posted a recipe video.
For breakfast this week I am going to try another overnight oat recipe. This recipe for strawberry cheesecake oats looks amazing! As I made more energy balls later last week I will not be making any this week. Instead I will be making chia breakfast cookies to have around for snack.
Make grocery shopping a snap by bringing your dinner-list-6