All of the meals from last week worked out very well. We especially liked the meatloaf recipe. It was a great combination of sweet and smoky.
Being away all weekend was great but it is time to get back into the groove of cooking and eating at home. We will be eating at home Monday-Friday, we arrive home Monday so I’m not sure what our dinner will look like.
- As we have no groceries today may look like eggs and toast. If I get to the store I may buy a small ham and serve it with veggies. It all depends on how much energy I have to get it all done!
- Thai chicken and wild rice soup from @sweetpeasandsaffron I have never made this soup before, but I have high hopes.
- Beef and broccoli ramen from @damn_delicious I’m very excited to try this recipe.
- Pork and apples from @cremedelacrumb1 I will serve this with brown rice and in season asparagus.
- Greek chicken souvlaki and potatoes from @halfbakedharvest I’m never disappointed with her recipes, and who doesn’t love a one pan meal!
As I am doing this post from afar I will not be adding my grocery link. This will be back up next week.