Highlights from last week:
The rosemary chicken salad and chicken corn burgers were the best from last week. The kids especially liked the burgers. My most favourite recipe from last week was the blueberry muffin overnight oats, I am obsessed with them, and have eaten them for breakfast all week! Head to fitfoodiefinds.com to get the recipe.
We will be eating at home Sunday-Friday, but are heading out for dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate some family anniversaries. The weather is going to continue to cooperate, which means I will be out using the grill.
- Tonight is usually a family meal, but there are no plans yet for dinner. I will post my Sunday dinner recipe on Instagram.
- Thai basil turkey bowls from @lexiscleankitchen this is a new to me recipe. I will be serving mine on brown rice instead of the cauliflower rice. It says to use coconut aminos, this is an ingredient that I am unfamiliar with. I will have a look for it tomorrow and let you know.
- Spicy pork po’boys from @foodandwine this is another new recipe, we will eat these sandwiches with coleslaw.
- BBQ chicken served with antipasto salad from @foodandwine I am so excited about this salad, I had to make this recipe after seeing the pictures. My kids will not eat this salad, but they will eat a deconstructed version of it.
- Persian turkey kofta kebabs from @skinnytaste we will eat this with a Greek salad and pita bread. If I have time I will make some tzatziki.
This week for breakfast I will continue my love for blueberry muffin overnight oats. My kids are still asking for the Nature’s Path cinnamon waffles. I have some bananas that need to be used so I think I will give this bread a try. Last Friday was National doughnut day, I haven’t used my doughnut pan in a very long time and think I need to make this recipe again. I came across a recipe for no churn ice cream it looks amazing! Make your weekly grocery shop easier by taking Dinner List 15