So sorry for the late post. We were so busy last week!
Meal updates from last week:
The best things that we ate last week were the foil packets and the lasagna soup. The foil packets were so easy to make and full of great flavours. We didn’t end up eating the BLT salad, so we will carry it over to this week.
This is an exciting week as my son is turning 7! He has requested a family favourite for his Birthday dinner.
- BLT salad from @marthastewart we will be starting this week with a recipe from last week that we did not eat.
- Apricot-glazed pork kebabs from @cookinglight I will serve this with green beans from the garden and brown rice.
- Classy chicken casserole from The Best of Bridge, this is what my son has requested for his Birthday dinner. We will eat this with egg noodles and a side salad.
- Rainbow Thai basil noodle salad from @halfbakedharvest this is a new recipe for me and I am not the best with rice noodles. Fingers crossed that I can make them work!
- BBQ chicken quinoa salad from @whatsgabycooking I am going to swap the quinoa for brown rice as it is more popular with my kids.
We are going to take a break from pancakes this week and get back into cereal, cold oats and toast. I have a few bananas that need to be used, so I might try to make this bread. I will be using this recipe for my son’s Birthday cake, but making in into a piñata using this recipe. My daughter is turning one in a couple of weeks and I found this cake (the balloon cupcakes at the bottom) that I think will be perfect! When heading to the grocery store make sure to print Dinner List 20