Meal updates from last week:
The recipes from last week were great. The chicken parmesan from @halfbakedharvest was the best that I’ve ever eaten! I will say this again, if you are looking for a new cookbook then go out and buy it. The other recipe we loved was the meatloaf burger steaks. These eat like a burger and taste like meatloaf. I also made the pumpkin oatmeal bites, which were so chewy and delicious.
This week we are eating at home Sunday-Thursday, I am sharing what we ate tonight on the meal plan. Currently, I don’t have a dinner plan for Wednesday but will share some easy weeknight ideas with you. When I know what I am making I will add it to the meal plan and post a picture on Instagram.
- hamburger soup from The Best of Bridge served with cheese buns. There is nothing better than a hearty soup and a soft bun for Sunday dinner!
- Crock pot chicken taco chilis from @skinnytaste we will eat this with some taco chips for dipping.
- Skillet turkey pot pie from @tasteandtell I have shared this recipe before and it is delicious!
- I am not sure about dinner tonight? Here are a few easy weeknight ideas: ham and cheese spinach puffs, monte cristo sandwich, chicken club lettuce wraps and California blt. All meals can be served with veggies and dip, or fresh fruit with yogurt.
- Meatball fondu from @cookinglight we will eat this with a baguette and a side salad.
It is hard to believe that Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend! This week I will be looking over recipes and planning my menu. Stay tuned later this week for my Thanksgiving menu with recipes. Last week I bought a waffle iron, I have been making waffles and then freezing them. The night before I put some in the fridge and then in the morning I pop them into the toaster. My kids have been loving this breakfast.