Meal updates from last week:
There are no meal updates from last week as we were and still are on vacation! I hope that you enjoyed cooking from my favourite soups and stews.
We arrive home on Wednesday after a red-eye flight, we will see how that all goes for the children?! I will be cooking Wednesday to Sunday as we have been doing some eating out this vacation. It will be difficult to get back into the swing of things, but we have enjoyed every minute of being away.
- Korean beef bibimbap bowls from @huffposttaste I might omit the tomatillo sauce for this recipe and just serve it with sriracha
- Pork medallions with magic green sauce from @cookinglight we will eat this with roasted potatoes and a green veggie
- Lightened-up spaghetti and meatballs from @cookinglight this will be served with a side salad
- Slow cooker chicken potato soup from @spicyperpective her sight has been down, I will add the link to the soup when I am able.
- Slow cooker beef and broccoli from @wellplated we will eat this over brown rice.