After a much-needed break in the sunshine with my family, I am back to share new recipes for the new year. We had a wonderful Christmas spending time with family and friends, and eating many delicious meals. Being away means eating differently and not always the healthiest, but everyone deserves a break from healthy eating!
This week we will be eating at home Monday-Friday. We arrived home tonight and had our standard, breakfast for supper 😉
- Beef and quinoa meatloaf from Greta Podleski’s new cookbook called Yum and Yummer. If you recognize the name it is because she is one of the sisters who wrote the Looney Spoons cookbooks. I will serve this with mashed potatoes and a steamed green vegetable.
- Thai cashew chicken from @wellplated we will eat this with steamed rice.
- Pasta e fagipoli from @cookinglight
- Loaded Mediterranean beef rice bowl from @mysequinedlife I am loving the look of this bowl. I am not going to make the pickled onion, but may add some kalamata olives instead.
- Ramen with sesame broth from cilantroandcitronella.com I will omit the tofu and add more steamed vegetables to my ramen.
I have many other recipes that I cannot wait to share with you! I am also thinking of making some quinoa bites for lunch. Use the search engine to find the cups I posted in the past. I haven’t baked muffins in a very long time, and I found a very interesting morning-glory recipe that I really want to try so please stay tuned! Start your new year grocery trip off right, by printing Dinner List 39!