Meal updates from last week:
Everything from last week was delicious, I loved the cilantro shrimp with grilled avocado. My husband said that grilling the avocado was a game changer! The pasta was delicious so simple and came together in less than 30 minutes. I will be making the turkey tacos again, they were more saucy than normal tacos and the kids really enjoyed them. The Greek chicken bowls were outstanding, I made them for a crowd and everything was devoured. I also made a mixed berry crisp, as the berries at the market this week were plentiful. I used: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. I served this with some vanilla ice cream.
This week we will be eating at home Sunday-Thursday, my husband and I are out a lot this week just on different nights. There are no plans for Friday, but I will probably make something simple like breakfast for dinner. Saturday we heading out with friends and then Sunday we are out again.
- Tequila lime grilled chicken club from @butteryourbiscuit we ate these with blackberry spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette from @cookinglsl corn and fries.
- Pineapple shrimp fried rice from @skinnytaste I will add some steamed edamame and green beans to round out this meal.
- Spanakopita chicken meatballs from @thedaleyplate we will eat these with cucumber, tomatoes, olives and some yogurt dipping sauce.
- Pirogies with raw veggies and sour cream for dipping.
- BBQ sausage with waffle fries and caesar or green salad.
The stack of spotted bananas keeps growing. I made a batch of peanut butter banana blender muffins from @sara.haven, head to her Instagram for the easy recipe. Shopping made easy with shopping list 100