Meal updates from last week:
All of the recipes from last week were great! The kids loved the chip crusted chicken tenders, the Mexi bowl was so versatile and the pulled chicken was so delicious. I would make all of the recipes again. This weekend we were in Lake Louise staying at The Post Hotel. We spent time walking, playing games and reading. We ate some amazing meals and enjoyed the stunning scenery.
This week we are eating at home Sunday-Thursday, Friday my husband and I are going to an event and Saturday we have dinner plans. Spring continues to be busy with all of the kid activities, but it is so nice to have them all back.
- Shake and bake chicken with coleslaw and steamed broccoli. I threw this simple meal together tonight before we headed to an early ball game. When I make slaw I use mayo, plain yogurt and apple cider vinegar for the dressing and then add some chopped cabbage, carrots and sometimes apple.
- Ground turkey soup with vegetables and pasta from @saltandlavender I wanted to make something that we could take for lunch this week, and I think that this recipe will be perfect.
- Chili crisp chicken cucumber mango rice bowl from @halfbakedharvest I love all of her recipes and cannot wait to try this one!
- Grilled sausages with tots or fries and spring mix salad from @foolproofliving
- Strawberry cobb salad from @nocrumbsleft I won’t be adding chicken to this salad as we have had enough this week. I think that the bacon and eggs will be enough protein to keep us satisfied. As always my kids will eat all of the salad components except the lettuce.
I didn’t get a chance to bake last week, so I might try to fit it in this week. I did find a great recipe for waffle french toast that I would love to try to make for breakfast and school lunches. I also found another simple weeknight dinner recipe for Mexican pizza that I would love to try, and these quinoa power bowls look divine! Grocery List 19 22 is back.