Meal updates from last week:
I have to admit that I only really ate one dinner from last week. I was getting over the stomach flu and just didn’t feel like eating anything. By the end of the week I was feeling much better and absolutely loved the chicken meatball bowls! This will be a recipe that I make again.
We were away in the mountains on the weekend. We enjoyed an amazing meal on Saturday night, I had tuna tartare as a starter, it was truly amazing. For my main I had salmon with a light broth and mixed vegetables. It was a such a wonderful night. This week is very busy! We ate at home tonight, and will be having sushi tomorrow to celebrate my Birthday. We will end the week eating at home.
- Classy chicken from the Best of Bridge, as always we ate this casserole with egg noodles.
- We are ordering sushi from our favourite local place.
- Chicken shawarma salad with tahini dressing from @oursaltykitchen I am excited to try a new dinner salad recipe.
- We will be having homemade heart pizza to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I will be making my dough using this recipe. For dessert I am making blondies my addition will be cupid’s mix M & M’s.
- Grilled steak with sautéed mushrooms and stuffed potatoes. We will also have a green vegetable or a side salad.
My son’s class is having a party this week to celebrate Valentine’s Day. We will be contributing cheese and crackers for the party. For the crackers I will be making graham crackers, I have made these a few times before and they are so good! My son has been asking everyday to make doughnuts, so we will bake some together this week. He has requested chocolate, and well it is Valentine’s Day, so we will try these double chocolate cake donuts. The Dinner List 44 is long this week!