The scariest night of the year is on its way! My son’s class is having a Halloween party and I am going to send a snack for them to enjoy. I was thinking about something on the healthier side, so I’ve decided to send popcorn with a few additions. We will be adding pretzels and a few orange M & Ms. My son will be making jack-o-lantern faces on clear plastic bags and then we will add the popcorn mix. Need some other Halloween inspired snacks and sweets? Have a look at the links below for more spooky inspiration!
- Popcorn hands from @jen_yummyhealthyeats this would be another great way to package popcorn
- Scarecrow snack mix from sweetandsimpleliving.com you could add anything to this mix from raisins to goldfish.
- Ghost popcorn balls from @beth_thefirstyear these are so cute!
- Rice Krispie treat mummies from @cremedelacrumb1 and also from her site mummy bark
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie treats from @bigbearswife
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie treats from @cookingclassy
- Boo-nana’s and ghost peanut butter cups from @fraichenutrition
- Pizza mummies and Freaky franks from @weelicious
- Spooky lunch ideas from @weelicious
- To add a little pumpkin and ghost to your kids lunch take a thin tip permanent marker and draw a jack-o-lantern on a clementine and a ghost face to a mozzarella cheese string.