Meal updates from last week:
The crispy tofu bowls were amazing! You wouldn’t even have known that you were eating tofu. My son gave them a try and loved them, he just ate the tofu without the Thai sweet chili sauce as he thought it was too spicy. I will be making these again very soon. The sloppy joe tacos were also a family hit. The kids ate theirs with hard shell tacos, and I made mine into a salad.
This week we will be eating at home Sunday-Thursday, we continue to stay busy with kid’s activities and family skiing on the weekend. February is a jam packed month, full of travel, ski trips, my birthday and Valentine’s Day. It is going to be a good one!
- Grilled turkey burgers with tater tots and a citrus salad. When I make turkey burgers I keep it very simple: ground turkey, lemon zest, garlic, Dijon mustard, panko, salt and pepper.
- Mini turkey meatloaves with cauliflower mash from @howsweeteats I haven’t made meatloaf in a long time, we will see what the kids think.
- Mediterranean chicken bowl with broccoli and tomatoes from @foodiecrush the recipe calls for quinoa but I am going to use brown rice.
- Sheet pan chicken pitas from @pinchofyum this looks like a great time saving weeknight meal.
- Lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas from @howsweeteats this looks like a winning recipe!
Blueberries are plentiful right now, so it might be time for some muffins or a loaf. We will see what the week brings. Grocery list 118