I happen to LOVE football, but what I love even more are the snacks that go with the big game. With Super Bowl this weekend I thought that I would round-up some tasty snacks that you could make and serve for family and friends.
- Mexican 7 layer dip, who doesn’t love a good Mexican dip?! This one is slightly different…
- Skinny chicken enchilada dip
- Spinach artichoke dip
- Crispy carnitas guacamole
- How to make a sweet and salty snack board
- Totally epic loaded nachos
- Jalapeño popper pull apart bread
- Soft pretzel twists
- Mini chorizo chilis bread bowls, these look like one bite perfection!
- Meatball sub bread bowl, this is simply brilliant!
- Slow cooker black bean and taco chili
- Ancho baked chicken wings with avocado ranch
- Spicy chicken and jalapeño pizza
- Pepperoni pizza bombs
- Brownie footballs
- Peanut butter football dip
- Chocolate peanut butter footballs
I will be serving guacamole, chips, pizza bombs and caesar salad. I haven’t yet decided what sweet treat will end our game.