After a wonderful family weekend away in the mountains it is time to get back to some home cooked meals. This week we will be eating at home during the week, take out on Saturday and a family meal on Sunday.
- Potsticker noodle bowls from @iowagirleats (I have never tried this recipe before, and usually fail at rice noodles. I will let you know).
- Apricot-stuffed pork with potatoes and brussels sprouts from @marthastewart
- Cheesy salsa verde chicken and rice from @iowagirleats (super simple weeknight meal paired with a salad or steamed vegetable).
- Chinese chicken salad from @howsweeteats (My son will not eat lettuce but he will eat the rest of the salad).
- Sloppy joe tacos from @gimmesomeoven (This is a staple recipe in my house. We eat it with taco shells, tortillas and over lettuce).
For breakfast this week we will be trying out a new recipe for sunshine breakfast cookies from @sallysbakeblog. This is a new recipe that she just posted last week. I will pair the cookie with some yogurt and fresh fruit. For after school snacks I will be making another version of the energy ball. I can hardly keep these in my fridge. This recipe comes from @thelemonbowl