As you may or may not know, today is National S’mores Day! I know, there is now a day for any and all kinds of food, but who doesn’t love a s’more, especially in the summer time. I have to admit that I like a s’more, but it is usually just one as I find them super sweet. I guess that’s why children love them so much! We do enjoy a traditional s’more, but have you ever tried using cookies that already have chocolate on them? It is a game changer because you don’t need to fuss with breaking up the chocolate, but you do have to let go of the graham cracker in exchange for cookie. This is the brand and cookie that we like to use. After doing some research I have found a multitude of recipes that are s’more based, so even if you don’t have a campfire you can still enjoy this National Food Day!
- Easy sheet pan s’mores from @aspicyperspective (this is an easy way to enjoy s’mores without the campfire)
- Gooey s’mores cookies from @kevinandamanda
- S’mores bars from @browneyedbaker
- S’mores dip from @crunchycreamysweet
- S’mores stuffed strawberries from @howsweeteats
- S’mores energy bites from @twopeasandpod
- S’mores ice cream pie from @twopeasandpod
- S’mores brownie cupcakes from @sallysbakeblog
Here’s to s’mores!