Meal updates from last week:
All meals last week were very successful. When making the sheet pan meatloaf I did not bake my potatoes in the oven as instructed. Instead I made mashed potatoes like I normally do: boil then mash with milk and butter. The turkey skillet was better this time than any other time I have made it, and we are not sure why? I did not end up making the crock pot pulled chicken. I will report back after I have made it.
It is a miracle! We will be eating at home Monday-Friday. The end of the week is supposed to get nicer, so I will be using the barbeque.
- Greek sheet pan dinner from @skinnytaste. This recipe is from her latest cookbook and cannot be found on her site, but I did find this link for the recipe.
- Thai-style chicken legs from @smittenkitchen I will serve this with steamed broccoli and rice. I don’t usually use legs, instead I use thighs and they work just the same.
- Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce from @marthastewart I will serve this with roasted carrots and potatoes.
- Blt salad with buttermilk dressing from @marthstewart don’t let this salad fool you. It is filling and delicious and perfect for dinner.
- Chicken caesar burgers from @iowagirleats I will serve this with some waffle fries. Have you ever tried the Alexia waffle fries? They are seasoned and delicious, a perfect pairing with this burger.
For snacks this week I will be trying another new energy ball from @twopeasandpod This one is an oatmeal raisin version. Last week I found a recipe for overnight oats that I had for breakfast twice. It was a winner, so this week I will be making the coconut cream pie oats again. I am going to top it with some banana and fresh mango. If I have some extra time I will be making these!
Don’t forget to print the dinner-list-5 for ease at the grocery store.